- 1 box rotini pasta
- 4 cups (2 cans) cooked chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup veganaise
- 2 - 4 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 - 1 Tbsp Old Bay seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- dulse flakes (optional)
- Cook pasta al dente and set aside to cool
- Coarsely mash chickpeas, using either a potato masher or food processor
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chickpeas, veganaise, mustard, and seasoning.
- Combine well.
- Add pasta and mix thoroughly.
- Serve cold.
**Disclaimer – this is not a vegan blogging group so there may be links to non-vegan dishes!
Passion Iced Tea Lemonade – The Late Farmer
Basil Pesto Butter – The Life of the Bucks
Ranch Chicken Salad – My Six Ring Circus
Pork and Quinoa Spring Rolls – Happy Accidents Happen