- 8 cups water
- 2 cups steel cut oats
- 1/2 cup dried apple slices
- 4 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1-2 Tsp cinnamon
- Combine water and steel cut oats in 4 quart crock pot.
- Cook on LOW setting 6 - 8 hours.
- Stir well.
- An hour before serving, stir in dried apple slices, cinnamon and maple syrup.
- Serve with non-dairy milk and enjoy!
Also check out the other crock pot recipes that some of my favorite bloggers came up with.
Crock Pot Group Disclaimer: This is not a vegan blogging group, so the posts included in the link-up *may* include non-vegan entrees.